Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hello from Paradise

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Many of you already know me as Amy at Mineymo (either from online Etsy sales or from seeing me at quilt shows in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic). I've been wanting to start a blog for the longest time about my life as a maker, but the process of making/keeping up/head above water got in the way.


We have been vacationing in this beautiful place for the last week. We are going home, and I'll be going back to my sewing room.  After this lovely week of relaxation and clearing my head, it feels like the perfect time to start something new.  I'm looking forward to going home to this baby quilt. I'm nearly finished with the quilting, and then I'll bind it and send it off to the little girl for whom I am making it. She's about four weeks old and I'm hoping to get it to her before she gets too much older.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment